View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Orem Festus Jr. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I'm thinking about coming out, pastoral advice - 03-20-2014, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNancyBoy View Post
Hey fellow free-loving followers of christ,

I'm thinking of coming out to my family and freinds, and my community in general. I'm sure with the world being what it is today, so full of hate and evil, that many people have the same issue i'm having. You see, i've got two jewish friends and unfortunately my neighborhood is chalk full of friendly yet suspicious arabs... That coupled with the fact that my family is atheist puts me in a big giant juicy pickle. How did everyone here come out and express their admiration and devotion to jesus? Any advice would be a godsend, i cant hide it any longer.. Im coming out and i want the world to know, for Jesus.

Xoxoxo

~Qnancyboy
Boy,im all confused now.is you or is you or aint you a cornholer? If your fixin to have ol Jesus enter you,remember he wants to live in your heart not your bung hole. Word to the wise,son.

Proverbs 23:8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.