View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: burn the Devil's Bible! - 03-31-2013, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrich Kramer View Post
As for the 'reporting for quoting the wrong bible' please do your own research on possible 'misquotes' as I DID quote from the King James, as per required. If the resource I used was mislabeled, that is no fault of mine, for I do not have a first printing (nor do I believe anyone else does)
Wrong

Proverbs 2:10-11 (Original KJV Bible) When wisedome entreth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant vnto thy soule; Discretion shall preserue thee, vnderstanding shall keepe thee:

If you had bothered to check, you can buy a facsimile here.

http://www.greatsite.com/facsimile-r...ames-1611.html

In fact if you contact them, they may be able to find you an original from 1611. So don't be making up stories.

Quote:
So, which version of the KJB is 'official'? As there are many authorized versions out there.
Cambridge Authorized Version of course. I only know of one version of the KJV Bible that carries the word 'authorized'.

Quote:
(The above post was removed because I asked a question so I might better serve God. Strange that it would be removed....)
Oh goodie, another paranoid atheist.

Quote:
As for my introduction post, it is being worked on. Considering this post was what brought me here in the first place, this was what I replied to first. Had I know I would be censored for asking questions so I would not make the same mistake twice, I might not have even bothered to help enlighten my followers in Christ.
Oh, you're so persecuted.

Let me know when you're THIS Persecuted, and maybe then we'll start paying attention.

Drama queen