View Single Post
(#67)
Old
The Prophet of Profit, Now Giving Financial Advice to Jesus in Heaven
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Gold Tither True Christian Caucasian Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Freedom Factory

Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: How To Spot a Jap - 10-30-2012, 03:10 AM

Well, I don't have nothing against Japs, but I just want to say that I think they've outlived their usefulness. Chink workers are so much cheaper. Furthermore, the Chink government is far more enlightened - they understand that "human rights" is an impediment to free enterprise. How can we increase corporate profits if we've got to pay a livable wage or worry about our workers getting cancer or losing a few fingers in a machine?

No, about the only use my company has for Japan these days is weapons testing. That neutron bomb we tested at Fukushima (made it look like an accident, hey hey!) was a great success. Unfortunately, now that the Japs have closed most of their chemical factories, it's pretty hard to stage an accident whenever we want to test chemical weapons (like at Bhopal, where we recruited some Injun volunteers). But now the Injuns are getting all uppity and want all kinds of environmental regulations - thankfully, the Chinks don't care about that stuff. Of course, there are just billions and billions of them - we can test nukes, chemical and bio weapons on their civilian population and no one even notices.

Just want to let you know that our tests have yielded great results. Next time we liberate a country's oil supply, it's going to make the Iraq War look like a picnic.

Praise Jesus!
Brother Fred
CEO, The Uranus Corporation
Put your faith in Uranus!