View Single Post
(#122)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Roman Catholic sex scandal of the day - 05-12-2015, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
See how the evil Messicant pope sucks people into his web of homerism.

First, he does something or other to help the Godless Cubanos cozy up to the mooslim Obama. I don't know what he did (and I don't care) but the result is that there is maybe, just maybe, some hope for Cuba, because once we are able to resume our missions there then it can only be a matter of time before at least ONE Cuban is Saved™.

But not content with that, the pope then invites Fidel Catso's even uglier brother to meet him, or at least meet a not-very-convincing lookalike of him, in Rome.

And so it begins, with hapless young, clean-limbed Cubish boys sucked into the role of altar-boy. And we all know where that leads.

How revolting! Jesus will triumph in the end! "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1