View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork's Avatar
Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is offline
Unsaved trash, retarded IKEA waste

Caution - Poster is Crazy Panda CAUTION - Underage Poster Swiss Skull

Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF: Donald Trump is mentioned in the Bible! - 05-20-2016, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Hello Swedish Chef,

The link you provided mentions 11 million victims of the Holocaust, not 13 million. Where did you find the extra 2 million? Did you add the citizens murdered in the repercussion campaigns which usually followed after successful attacks from the resistance? Somewhere that would make sense I guess but I canīt really see that figure reach 2 million. Please elaborate. Not that it would make it any better or worse ofc.

Kind regards,

Roland
My bad, I didn't look at the link. I thought it was 13 millions but i clearly rememered wrongly. Yet again, my bad. And dude, no need to be so dicky towards me. I made a mistake, my bad. Again. But you are also wrong since it says up to 12 million. But I will stand firmly by the other facts until someone proves me wrong if it is. And dude, who the hell would try to make the holocaust less worse then it was? Are you denying what happened?