View Single Post
(#193)
Old
Repenting ex-homer
Forum Member

Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture

Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: VAPING HOLES - DIABOLICAL GAY CIGARETTES - 03-30-2014, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-Open View Post
Hi Henry, I can only say that, if my initial post didn't convince you, you have to bear in mind that we Humble Christians (patent pending) should live according to the teachings of Christ, not according to the mumblings of pbusardo, Grimmgreen, or svoemesto.

We don't pull our posts, we thumb our Bibles. We don't think of coils unless they are mortal. We don't want Kayfun nor gay fun. We want our bodies to be Temples, not steam baths.

And The Landover Baptist Church never got any donations from atmomixani or innokin, you can trust me on this one.

I hope you will reconsider my friend.

I have re read your initial post and now I am filled with shame.

I will stamp on this satanic contraption and then head immediately to a tobacconist and purchase a pack of the LORDS finest.

Thank you JESUS. Again you have proven how weak man can be.