View Single Post
(#873)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected dago
Under Investigation

Kubexez is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Kubexez is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-28-2012, 04:16 PM

-Sigh- Alright... i will review all these responses again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
So kiddie-raping Catholic priests are fine with you, eh?
Didn't you read what i said? I talked about me being positive about everyone as long as they don't hurt anybody. Now let's all ignore the homosexuality part shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
Response of total ignorance over the actual point being discussed.
So you have the will to read the entire holy bible but you don't have the will to read a few paragraphs of someone's response to the thread being discussed? Very well applied move. Also I don't have to read the bible i always listen to the lord's word in the church and in sunday school. Thank you. I spend that free time reading actual school books so i can have a good career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Wait, you're a cathlic? Dear, catholics are not Christians.
Yeah,so what? Aren't we worshiping the same god? Well i'm sorry but yes, we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
You barely know the English language
You are right. I am not perfect. Just barely, i know it damn well. Constructing phrases at a reasonable pace is yet something that has to be worked on.

All right, can we go back to discussing tf2 now and try to read and understand what i meant?

This game inspires alot of creativity too. Like jumping, some people ignore the killing part of the game and turn the game into a jumping platformer and it really shows the beauty of the tf2 world.

Here is the best example i can find.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmmXZBfll7Q

(Ignore the music if you find it offensive)

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.