View Single Post
(#69)
Old
Unsaved trash

OldGreg is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 10-28-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Well I'm pretty sure that calling people Messicants, Chinks, Sand-Nigras, Jigaboos is. Calling an Australian an Austrian is just plain stupid.
So, calling an Australian an Austrian is a racial slur? Tell me, who should be insulted?

No, The Nazis were a group of the most evil people to walk on the earth and I am offended that you would even call me one.

You seem to be very well versed on avoiding prosecution for racism - are you one of those Nazis?

Well you highlighted all of Italy so I made an intelligent guess that that's what you meant. Australia and Austria are two completely different countries that are thousands of miles away from each other while Vatican City is a mini-state located in the heart of the Italian capital.
Hello! Anyone there? Do we need a visa to enter your word? It's not in Italy it is in The Vatican! (And you have the temerity to burble on about Austria!)

Luke 9:52-56: "...they did not receive him...And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village."
Matthew 5:43-47 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in Heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? Do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? Do not even the publicans so?

Romans 12:18
If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Matthew 7:2-5 [If we're self-righteous and intolerant of those who we feel have done wrong, in judging them we're committing an even worse sin.] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
What? Give me any passage from God's Word where what you said is supported. Did God tolerate iniquity in the World? NO! He flooded it ansd slaughtered men women and children. And you come here and tell us that we tolerate practices of abominations?

Anyhoo - where's the lack of tolerance in my map?
That is all.