View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

I love MCR is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 11-10-2017, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
You're right, Brother Percy, as usual. If those God mocking Satan worshippers 'Judas Priest' and Ozzy Ozborne can be found responsible for promoting suicide, then MCR should be, too.
You all have been showing your ignorance. Judas Priest and Ozzy Ozborne have never been found responsible for promoting suicide.

Also MCR is NOT responsible for the death of anyone. When someone commits suicide there is a deeper issue other than the music they listen to. MCR's lyrics are not promoting suicide in any way. Many people start listening to "emo" music as an escape from depression. It contains content that they can relate to and make them feel like they are not alone.

Here are a few Emo/hardcore bands to check out:

[SATANIC CULT MUSIC LEADERS REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

and here are their lyrics:

[DEMONIC INCANTATIONS PRINTED TO RECRUIT CHILDREN TO SATAN REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 11-10-2017 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Let's keep it clean, dear!