View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Top 8 reasons why GOD HATES the Netherlands - 12-26-2013, 06:45 PM

Quote:
1. People generally don't close their curtains in Holland. This is because we have nothing to hide. The world is a much more friendlier place when people are open and honest with each other.
Quote:
So you show your ass off to every masturbating peeping tom who walks about the street? This is really disgusting. Why are most of your women behind windows trying to entice innocent men to walk in? Why do they accept visa or mastercard? You people are repulsive.
"For a man is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man." 1 Corinthians 11:7

2. The idea of Zwarte Piet being racist. In Holland, we believe that Santa comes from Holland. This Santa is based on the historical figure, Saint Nicholas, and is Spanish. Zwarte Piet is also a historical figure, (a Moor) also from Spain. Morris dancing is a tradition of Moors, and so if you believe that Zwarte Piet is racist, you also believe that morris dancing is racist.

Right and you want me to believe you people aren't superstitious and stone aged? If these are your beliefs than God help you.

Zwarte Piet is a made up character, he is not God. You people really need to learn this.

3. Many Dutch people ride bikes. This is not a symbol of us living in the 'stone age', as Chester Longshire so eloquently phrased it. It is because bikes are cleaner, friendlier and safer than cars. So while other countries pollute God's earth,I shall stick to my bike. While other countries argue over who's right of way it is on the roads, the Dutch stick to their bikes. While other countries have more road casualties, we will stick to our bikes.

Bikes cause casualties all the time, I saw stoned dutchmen riding bikes into the canals there and no one jumped in to rescue them. At least in my SUV I am safe when I take a drink or two, perhaps unlike the other guy who bumps into me.

Now how do you attempt to "refute" the other points I made about dutch killing grandma? Dutch selling off their daughters? Dutch women miscegenating with refugees? Dutch museums dedicated to sexual perversions and mutant fetishes?

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN