View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for the Godly True Christian™ President of Australia - 11-18-2012, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
I hear they have a great man in charge over there in the otherwise Godless land of Australia. What can we do to help him establish a True Christian™ theocracy to guide his people?
They have two women in their highest positions of power. That makes for a very weak country. I guess they need two so that when one is in her monthly time of filthiness the other can step in. I assume their monthly visitor come at opposite ends of the month.