View Single Post
(#238)
Old
Unsaved trash

Location: Denmark, land of blubber and pork oh yeah and bovine in great numbers and at times even a few sharks
Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 07-14-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
That is not debate. It is "answering the question you ask."

Wrong! So very, very WRONG!

Joh:8:18: I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

1Jo:5:5: Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Jesus IS God. God comprises The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

The answer to your questions are
(a) Yes but even God realizes that some people are beyond Salvation (e.g. babies, the mentally ill, the congenitally stupid, etc.)
(b) It is for you to seek the Lord. You don't tell your boss to come round to you, you seek out an appointment to go round to his place. The Bible is there for all. You appear slothful and sloth is not a good thing.

Suffice it to say that if you have blasphemed and it is against the Holy Spirit - you are Damned and nothing - nothing - will save you.

If you have blasphemed in a minor way, admit it now and when there is a theocracy, I will ask for mercy for you.

If you really haven't, Jesus will know this is the case and then you need not worry, you will go to heaven after they stone you.
ok then i will not debate with you then but merely ask you questions
about your christian views (as before all of them are compromised from
the bible it self and i will keep it to KJV 1611 and what you write alone, so there is no confusion on that part)

and i will then ask based on you telling me that Jesus is God
and thus God DID answers peoples questions, then will you at least answer mine, as before mentioned only based on the KJV 1611 and your own words?

And about me seeking the lord is that not what i have been saying that i am doing by trying to understand? and if not then let it now be known that i will now seek God starting with the teachings through the answers you will give me on my questions.

and on the subject on being unsavable i will say that i am not a baby
(by now im a bit too old for that) according to society at least i am not mentally ill and being stupid is something that i have never been acused of before by anyone other than people not being able to answer questions
ive asked, so on these points i would guess that i have still got a chance.

and then again about me blaspheming i truly believe that i have done no such thing here and since none of the people that have accused me of such will point out to me what it is that i have blasphemed about i will take that as a sign that i have done no such thing.

and about being slothful i would like to point out that i am no such thing on the contrary, I spend most of my time working an honest job and when
not being at work i tend to my family as i see best and besides that i use all of my spare time appart from that and writing here with you on my artwork, writings (poetry and novels) and ofcorse talking to you fine people and on the part of talking with you i will here point out that
even though it has been a while since i last read the bible i have still
done all that i can on referancing my questions on the KJV 1611 bible,
so all in all i would say that being slothful does not really define my person.

so with all these factor in mind will you then at least indulge me in answering my questions?

18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.