Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Yes, you have been proven wrong with each post you make. Tell your master satan that we have JESUS on our side and cannot be defeated!

It is not our goal to "make Christians look good." We are here to uplift Jesus and follow the teachings of the Holy Bibe WORD FOR WORD, as God commands.

Then he is no Christian.
1. No, I have not been proven wrong. Not at all. I have yet to see someone prove me wrong. Any point I made in the first post. I've been proving your replies wrong as well.

2. I don't care if it is your goal or not, I was clearly stating you were making them look bad.

3. Yes, he is a Christian. It's just proof towards how a lot of things on this forum is ridiculous.