Thread: Hello.
View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash, viscious hatemonger
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Location: Not believing in ridiculous things like some cosmic jewish zombie.
Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Can I justify that is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello. - 10-01-2010, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Of course I have heard of the Big Bang. Of course scientists are always changing what happened during the Big Bang, just like all the other theories they come up with. Now Stephen Hawking is coming up with some other theory.

The real truth is, God created the world.
You act like there's something wrong with theories. Really, think about it. No God. No one to tell you how you were formed, what species you're defined as, in maybe some animal kingdom with millions of species of animals there may have been, there are many possibilities. Lots of things you don't know about. That's what theories do. If enough evidence is there to explain it, then it's seen as what it is as long as it makes enough sense. God isn't getting us anywhere. Science is. Eventually, with Science, we will be able to migrate to new planets and solar systems, and maybe one day conquer the universe with our species. Otherwise, with the belief of God, we're just going to rot here on Earth and everyone will die. Seems a lot better right?

And no, that's only your opinion on how the world was created. You have no proof.