View Single Post
(#118)
Old
Unsaved abo trash

gsdkain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.gsdkain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific - 09-25-2008, 02:40 PM

It's a scientific theory. It isn't a scientific fact. There is a lot of trial and error in the process of proving\disproving a scientific theory. The entire process is scientific, whether proven or disproven. I will admit a lot of it is wishful thinking and a good imagination however. Take for instance the movie "What the bleep do we know", very imaginative and factually exaggerated.

A lot of scientists can at least admit that what we know and take for granted in the world today is probably wrong. Which history has consistently proven, except for the bible of course.

We, as humans in general, need to keep an open mind, explore, learn and grow. Not just settle on one "theory". That would be silly and counter productive.

I don't believe nor disbelieve in god. I also don't necessarily believe the theories thrown at us by scientists either. But what else is there? Whatever the truth is is unbelievable, and probably incomprehensible to us. All I know is smarter people than me have been trying to work these types of things out since mankind started. All any of us can do is sift through the garbage that we are all constantly hit with, and try and make up our own minds.

When you think about it, how hard would it have been to trick people in the BC era? A clever David Blaine type and bam the whole crowds fooled. Sorry, just thinking out loud.