View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Being bald is evil - 10-28-2015, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I think I see where you are going with this, dear. Indeed, Cancer is a money-making scheme, as Cranky Old Man explains [Ex cancer patients? Whining attention whores who love handouts!], but that shouldn't be confused with baldness itself being evil (Leviticus 13:40). After all, one of God's favorite prophets was bald. Remember Elisha, and how the LORD took care of the bullies who taunted and triggered him?

And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way,
there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him,

Go up, thou bald head;

go up, thou bald head.

And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD.
And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
2 Kings 2:23-24

I think maybe you'd like to spend a little more time reading the Holy Bible, dear.

My mistake, I should of clarified what I meant