View Single Post
(#271)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Just some guy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just some guy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just some guy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just some guy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Just some guy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Kinda crazy - 02-13-2015, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
This is what I don't understand about haters.

You ask why? Well young man, all the answers are in the Good Book. Have you even read it?

Is it fair to come here and ride roughshod over people's most cherished beliefs before you have done due diligence?

Is that the honest thing to do?

YIC
For sure, I totally understand and have had no intent to, nor have not said anything about your beliefs. I am not asking why you think vaping is the work of satan, i'm sure thats in the bible somewhere "thy man a top the mountain, breath onto the vaporizer e-cigarette twas cast onto hell"

I am simply asking why such negativity fills your being. If the answer is that the bible says I need to wish death and spread hate to anyone who thinks different, than thats an answer... kinda. But I don't seem to get that from the bible or the root teachings it discusses. Not here to debate, that would waste a lot of time. Just very curious about the source of hate and have no one I know who thinks and says the things users here do.

So why feel this in your bones, why not just know I will burn for eternity and skip around as happy as could be knowing you have hit the spiritual jackpot, since you will be saved I will not?