Thread: Hell Is Real!
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hell Is Real! - 02-05-2014, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryOS View Post
Sister Daisy, you know how strong my faith is and that picture still scared the living daylights out of me! I can only imagine how terrifying it must be for sinners and non-believers. Thank you for posting it and thank you to the unnamed nurse who took the pictures. Many souls will be saved thanks to the work of you two.
But you have the fear of GOD deep inside you, a hard throbbing reminder of HIS presence and hardness for those that bend not to HIS will.

GOD mockers don't.

PRAY TO JESUS!