View Single Post
(#47)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 06-29-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biza the godmocker View Post
1. Done
You're not done, read the entire KJV 1611 Holy Bible!

Quote:
2. It doesn't provide any truth ABOUT UFOS!!!!
How come professor Darwin lover?

Quote:
3. Why would i look in a bible? I hate books :/ A movie is more satisfying.
I'm sceptic because if Loch Ness is real it must have lived for 100 thousands of years and that doesn't seem very logic to me.
Ofcourse it doesn't seem logic, you didn't read the entire KJV1611! That isn't logic, it's good to see you admit it!

Quote:
4. I was talking about the north pole and the south pole. They were huge once and now they got smaller because they did melt of the heat
What makes you so sure they have gotten smaller?