View Single Post
(#82)
Old
A young lady servicing the Lord
True Christian™

A for Effort Virgin True Christian™ Tin Tither Home Schooled Christian Love Saved 1 Year Best Pie True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Best Pie Best stoning bucket Persecuted Most Obedient True Republican Pro-Life Super Soaker Baptism Award Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

TheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! - 05-17-2013, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmFyffe View Post
FIRST of all. When are you so willing to accept this "scientific" claim, when you reject nearly everything that science has taught us about geology, the age of earth, biology, and evolution? And so suddenly there is some "evidence" that the female orgasm is only a myth, and you immediately jump to saying that it has been "proven"?

SECONDLY, how can you post something about women in a "men's only" forum, and expect women not to object to your claims here? This is the internet. Its public. You're going to get all kinds of people on here. Especially if you make false claims about them and then have the nerve to say they aren't allowed on this forum.

THIRDLY, why are you so disrespectful on here? I've been browsing the forums here, and many of you people can't tolerate an ounce of disagreement without mocking someone. The purpose of forums is to generate discussion. So why is it that when someone doesn't readily agree with you on something, you insult them and call them names?

FOURTHLY, as a young women in an amazing relationship, I was appalled (and even confused!) when I came across this forum on women orgasms. I can honestly say that my boyfriend gives me earth-shattering orgasms that feel so incredible that it forces me to scream out in pleasure. Sometimes I even wake up from sleep having an orgasm after an erotic dream. So while I understand that its common for a lot of women to struggle reaching an orgasm, I am not one of those women.
Hi Emfyffe!

Welcome to our forum!

You should stop being a slut and get SAVED by JESUS!!!

See, by "doing it" with your boyfriend, you are going against GOD and He might get really sooooooper mad and kill you and send you to HELL

Also, you didn't say you do it, but I bet you M yourself too, right?

Well that's just as bad as "doing it", cuz when you rub yourself "down there", you're ringing the Devil's Doorbell and he can for sure hear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmFyffe View Post
No point? Except that it feels amazing?
Um, you could get pregnant with a retard baby if you aren't married, aren't you even afraid of that?!?!

Tammi

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4