View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I am getting married! - 12-11-2012, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
Being the God of your wife in accordance with Ephesians 5:22 means using your innate creativity. You were created in God's image, to express yourself and your imagination as He did during the week of creation and continues to as He ensouls sperm cells, fertilizes zygotes, and shapes them into morulas and blastocysts in the wombs of fertile women, eventually giving them little tallywackers if they are blessed, or else denying them common sense and dignity in exchange for a lighter cranium (which is why women have such scrawny necks, like geese).

Basically, you can treat your wife however you want. You are her God, remember? I usually dunk my wife's head under water over and over when she screws up a meal or makes a mess. But you can do whatever you want.
Well I guess I will just spank her with a paddle it's what my father did to me sure straightened me out. If that doesn't work I'll try dunking her.