View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected lezbo

Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Lezbo

Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rev. Waynetta Kerr is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: HAPPY EASTER FRIENDS! - 04-01-2013, 12:15 AM

It's a rather simplistic interpretation to assume that Jesus did, in fact, rise from the dead in a real sense. I mean we only need to think about how his body would have gone off over the weekend.

My sisters and I think he only can be seen to have risen from the dead in a very spiritual sense. We've all heard of the ouija board. Well it would have been a bit like that with the apostles reading into things moving unexpectedly and deciding Jesus was with us.

Of course this still doesn't remove from the mystery of the resurrection. How do those ouija boards work anyway? If you can't explain it then God is doing it, right?

So whatever it says in the Bible, what makes sense when you really think about it is better when it comes to Jesus. I'm sure you agree.

Happy Easter.

Proverbs 31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.