View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Demon Hippie
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 11-10-2008, 07:07 PM

Impressive Ezikiel. Its like you are trying to be ignorant, stupid and offensive at the same time! You do a wonderful job too. Where to start...
Russia abandoned communism. Move out of your mother's basement and you will learn that.
Germany is no longer a nazi state, and it has not been for around 50 years.
Anything to the north is NOT automatically Eskimos, though I might want to point out that Alaska is where a lot of Eskimos live (including your blond friend Sarah Palin) So you pretty much names everything BUT Alaska as Eskimos. A bit like banning an entire forum except for the one person you wanted to ban in the first place.
I'll have you know that Northern south america is not made of nothing but cocaine fields and cocaine farmers (again, move out of your mother's basement) The term "sand nigras" is offensive, particularly from someone who brands an entire country as nazis.
Also, 90% of the united states is not christian, I for one, live in one of the areas you mentioned as "godly USA".
Homer is a name, so unless all of the people living in California are named "Homer" you are just making things up. I believe you meant to say "homo" in which case, everyone, including those living in "Godly USA" are homos, because we are all HOMO Sapiens.
Liberals provide you with many of the freedoms you enjoy, such as the right to privacy and freedom of religion (or in your case, freedom of stupidity and ignorance). So it is very nice of you to turn around and stab them in the backs by calling them LIEberals.