View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Candles Invite Demons into Your Home! - 07-29-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
I am thinking of having the electricity disconnected in my house and going off-grid. There are hydrogen fuel cells available (and probably some sorts of solar abomination) but in the interim, would it be advisable to use candles or not? I won't be using them to compulse over idols such as of Ganesh or The Buddha and obviously I never burn incense or "greet the sun" while parading around at dawn standing on my head on the roof like some people in this area they make me feel sick can't they think about anything else.

What would you advise?

Obviously I am not a true Christian, so I cannot say for certain, but perhaps you could look into getting battery-operated lamps. There are some very nice designs on some, and they work as well (if not better) than candles. if they provide light and don't invite demons in like candles do, it's worth a shot. Remember, God is light (1 John 1:5) so the last thing you want would be to be sitting around in the dark. As long as you have light, you can be reminded that He is around, and he is watching. (Proverbs 15:3)

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!