View Single Post
(#109)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
Why do I have to marry someone to live with them? Can't I just have someone kind of like a roommate but always be there for that someone, and that someone to be there for me through good and through hard times?
Think about this logic of being a roomate for the rest of your life: a real woman wants to be spanked and put in her proper place. No "room mate" can do this for you.

A gay asexual chinaman could do this for you, but a real Powerful White Christian Man would never leave you alone for more than a few moments, while you are making him a sandwich.

Women need guidence and leadership.

Do you want some limp wristed "goth" to hang out with: on Saturday night you will say "what do you want to do?" and he will say "I dunno, what do you wanna do?"

Whereas a Christian man will say "woman, make me a sandwhich, then we are going to go out and watch a play such as Pilgrim's Progress, or maybe go to church."

A Man needs to be in the driver's seat, a woman in the passenger seat, or if she misbehaves, the trunk.

I've never met a woman who in her heart wants anything other than complete submission to her husband.

As a virgin your value is far above a God-mocking whore. You could use it to get a husband. With money. And with God.

This would solve all of your problems.

You need to stop thinking "why? why? why?" and let your man think for you.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN