View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

IcelandDemon is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-19-2010, 04:06 PM

Well I just feel sorry for you guys, you really should question your faith, and see if its no just money scheme.

If you are not allowed to questions your faith there must be a reason why.

Praying for a tsunami earthquake or volcano on 70% of a nation is something God would not want that sort of suffering is on a satanic level.

I am ready to debate you about religion or "god" all the way, and I know I will win because you are kept oblivious.

I dont know how you discovered Baptist Church, but I can tell you a little story.
A young couple are cooking dinner, and the girl is cooking ham.
The man asks her: " why do you cut the ends of the ham ?"
the girl answers : " thats how my mum does it "
the girls mom was coming over for a dinner so when she got there
the young man asks her " Why do you always cut the ends of the ham when you cook it "
the girl mom answers " well my mom cooks it like this "
So the young man called the old lady and says " ok I just have to find out why do you cut the ends of the ham ? "
Do you know what the old lady said ?
:"My pan was to little !"

So doing something because someone else does or tells you, doesnt make it right.
If the baptist church is the "true christian (Trade marked)" then they should not be afraid of letting you observe other religions so you can make up your own mind as I have done.

Can you define what "God" is ?