View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bro Izzy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: GOD HATES SCOTLAND ! - 07-15-2008, 03:56 PM

I used to know of only one Godly Scot Brother McGregor, but he seems have fallen into temptation since his return to Scotland. He hasn't been heard of or seen since March maybe he has married a sheep ! or he is too embarrassed to come on here now he is back cross dressing in a skirt/ kilt.

Although it may be for genuine reasons, I don't think they have internet connections in Scotland, but I heard that in some regions the oil lamp is being replaced by electricity. They still shoot bow and arrows at passing planes thinking they are some sort of big rapture.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.