X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Day!! Shopping spree

Originally posted by MourningStar View Post
    I was talking TO Felicity. My brother's name is Ashley. Before you say anything, Ashley was originally thought of as a guys name but is now more common for girls. My brother was born when it was a name for boys.
    Names are not transgender, they don't simply change from side to side at their will
    Maybe your fag brother should stop seeking sinful anal lustful penetration and instead change his name to a name fitting of a man and then read the Bible and follow it to the letter.
    Thinking of Abortion?
    That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
    Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Thompson View Post
      Names are not transgender, they don't simply change from side to side at their will
      Maybe your fag brother should stop seeking sinful anal lustful penetration and instead change his name to a name fitting of a man and then read the Bible and follow it to the letter.
      Maybe he wants to keep the name his parents gave him.
      Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Originally posted by MourningStarDemoness View Post
        Maybe he wants to keep the name his parents gave him.
        How does that glorify the LORD?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          How does that glorify the LORD?

Maybe he doesn't give a shit, bitch!
          Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

Originally posted by MourningStarDemoness View Post
            Maybe he doesn't give a shit, bitch!
            You are really crossing the line. You need to repent and find Jesus - and fast!
            Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
            Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
            ***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
              My father says I am too stupid for a gun.
              My daddy says the same thing. I am happy I am not the only one that listens to her father Maybe we can be friends
              Love forever,
              Joy

Comment

Originally posted by JoyfulNoise View Post
                My daddy says the same thing. I am happy I am not the only one that listens to her father Maybe we can be friends
                Hi sweetie! You seem very nice, so why don't you create a thread in the Introduction Forum and tell us a bit about yourself? (There are instructions on the top of that page, and they are meant to be followed).
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                  Hi sweetie! You seem very nice, so why don't you create a thread in the Introduction Forum and tell us a bit about yourself? (There are instructions on the top of that page, and they are meant to be followed).
                  I just did, thank you .
                  Love forever,
                  Joy

Comment

Whoa everyone. Can we all please calm down?
                    Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BibleLover29 View Post
                      Whoa everyone. Can we all please calm down?
                      I presume you're referring to MourningStarDemoness? It's OK - she was placed on moderation because of her ways. We won't be hearing any more from her

Comment

Working...
                      X