View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Islamofascist terrorist

Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Izmael ibn Ibrahim is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Day 289 Matthew 19-20 (guest entry) - 01-19-2014, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

What? That's a sewing needle? Not the metaphorical "eye of the needle" gate to Jerusalem that never existed? You're saying that rich people won't go to heaven? Well, that's okay. I'm not really rich. There are people who make a lot more than I do.

29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

It’s funny how you skipped over the verse where Jesus (pigs be upon him) promises Judas a throne in heaven.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

John 6:70 says Jesus (pigs be upon him) knew from the beginning that Judas was bad. Mark 14:21 says it would have been better if Judas had never been born. Acts 1:18 says Judas committed suicide. These things imply Judas went to hell. But then there is Matthew 19:28 and 1 Corinthians 15:5 which says Jesus (pigs be upon him) appeared to the twelve (not eleven like it says in John 20) after he supposedly rose from the dead. These things imply Judas went to heaven. How do you explain these contradictions? Surely you must accept your gospel is corrupt.