View Single Post
(#127)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mylordismystrength is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The 67 deadly sins of the New Testament. - 04-25-2014, 12:10 PM

Word from the Lord:
He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them.I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have I taken away ought thereof for any unclean use, nor given ought thereof for the dead: but I have hearkened to the voice of the LORD my God, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me.For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth trouble spring out of the ground;For he knoweth vain men: he seeth wickedness also; will he not then consider it?If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles.They conceive mischief, and bring forth vanity, and their belly prepareth deceit.God layeth up his iniquity for his children: he rewardeth him, and he shall know it.Hast thou marked the old way which wicked men have trodden?Is not destruction to the wicked? and a strange punishment to the workers of iniquity? Which goeth in company with the workers of iniquity, and walketh with wicked men.There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.My desire is that Job may be tried unto the end because of his answers for wicked men. He openeth also their ear to discipline, and commandeth that they return from iniquity. Take heed, regard not iniquity: for this hast thou chosen rather than affliction.The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.And if he come to see me, he speaketh vanity: his heart gathereth iniquity to itself; when he goeth abroad, he telleth it.Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it.Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah.Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity? And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the LORD shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity. A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, these things doth the Lord hate. The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity. When a wicked man dieth, his expectation shall perish: and the hope of unjust men perisheth.There shall no evil happen to the just: but the wicked shall be filled with mischief.A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.An ungodly witness scorneth judgment: and the mouth of the wicked devoureth iniquity. It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity. He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail.Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness. Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity. For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity. Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?For a voice declareth from Dan, and publisheth affliction from mount Ephraim.Then said he unto me, Son of man, these are the men that devise mischief, and give wicked counsel in this city:Gilead is a city of them that work iniquity, and is polluted with blood.They shall not offer wine offerings to the LORD, neither shall they be pleasing unto him: their sacrifices shall be unto them as the bread of mourners; all that eat thereof shall be polluted: for their bread for their soul shall not come into the house of the LORD.Is there iniquity in Gilead? surely they are vanity: they sacrifice bullocks in Gilgal; yea, their altars are as heaps in the furrows of the fields.But seek not Bethel, nor enter into Gilgal, and pass not to Beersheba: for Gilgal shall surely go into captivity, and Bethel shall come to nought. Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction: and the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble.For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.