View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

bb2112 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bb2112 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bb2112 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bb2112 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The 67 deadly sins of the New Testament. - 10-22-2013, 10:41 PM

This is hilarious. I get "penalized" for listing Bible verses while the pastor can freely call non-Christians "trash." I actually thought this was an actual church, but so relieved to see this is one of those "Koran-burning," "funeral-protesting," "God Hates F-gs" get-ups.
These people are like the real life version of the movie Red State. There's clearly a 100% chance that the congregation is all-white and most are probably related to the founder. The pastor here must have significant schizophrenia or at the very least some major personality disorder, because the congregation (all 12 of them) clearly displays those same signs. I wish you guys had a reality show. I'd definitely watch.