View Single Post
(#2756)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Are You an Atheist? - 07-07-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
So your username is Athiest*** (the correct spelling is atheist, by the way) yet in only your second post on these forums you claim to be a Deist and respect all religions. Except, apparently, Christianity? Why are you here?

*** Moderators: I know we have a lot of talented programmers on board here. Is it possible to write a script so that any fool who mis-spells this word in their username is automatically banned at registration? It would save such a lot of time.

I'm obviously not a mod, and I don't know what coding language you use, but in most languages it should be pretty simple, just a few lines saying when the letters athiest are out together in that order, registration is forbidden.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!