View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash, zit-faced witch
Under Investigation

Furry Caution - Poster is on Drugs Rides the Short Bus Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it

Naomi the Butthole-Fetishist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Naomi the Butthole-Fetishist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Naomi the Butthole-Fetishist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Naomi the Butthole-Fetishist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Naomi the Butthole-Fetishist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Naomi the Butthole-Fetishist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Naomi the Butthole-Fetishist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Naomi the Butthole-Fetishist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Naomi the Butthole-Fetishist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Naomi the Butthole-Fetishist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Naomi the Butthole-Fetishist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: God likes a good fart! - 02-25-2016, 02:47 PM

How immensely strange that my name has turned pink! Pink has always been my favorite color and I am immensely pleased by this. May I inquire as to what prompted this gracious change?

Malachi 2:3
Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.