View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hellbound witch slut

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler

Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Days of the week - 02-24-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunarIce View Post
Why do you still call the days of the week Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday? Do you not realise that calling the days by those names is pagan worship?

Tuesday means the day of Týr, the old Icelandic god of war.
Wednesday means the day of Woden (Óðinn), the old Icelandic Head god.
Thursday means the day of Thor, the old Icelandic god of thunder.
Friday means the day of Frige (Frigg), the old Icelandic Head goddess.
Saturday means the day of Saturn, a old Roman god.

Icelanders stopped calling the days by pagan names in the early middle ages...
I find it quite amusing that you still do
As a practicing wiccan, I'm proud of it! However, my "true christian" neighbours here in Freehold will be less pleased by this information. Awesome!

An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!