Thread: Hiding Bruises
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Mama Grizzly

Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Cindy Lou Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hiding Bruises - 12-25-2011, 05:09 AM

Having little in the way of sense, seeing as i am a woman and all, i frequently act out in passive aggressive ways for the attention of my husband Billy Bob. This tendency has been somewhat curbed by a campaign of oars, paddles, rackets, switches, billy clubs, batons, ratan canes, practice swords, mattock handles, and a variety of other common and uncommon implements that my husband finds wieldy. This being said, some disobedience from a woman toward her husband, in the privacy of the home and not in front of the children, can be part of God's divine plan on occasion, in the same way that a Negro acting in accordance with his own nature can only be expected to commit rape and pie pilfery on occasion. Some Negroes, like some women, are simply predestined for Hell.

i realize this may seem like a controversial, even perhaps a "progressive" idea to some, but moderate disobedience of a Christian woman towards her husband gives a man the opportunity to exercise the full scope of his disciplinary authority, and gives him cause to prove his manly dominance over her in ways that would otherwise remain dormant in the man/wife relationship.

(Billy Bob: I approve this post)

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Property of Billy Bob Jenkins