View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash

Megan1993 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Megan1993 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Megan1993 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: WARNING: Millennial Sluts "Hooking Up" With Trump Supporters - 10-28-2017, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
^^^ You're so right, Sister Basilissa. If that woman had any pride, she'd be sitting home snuggling grand-babies right now. But she raised a single child, a feminazi at that, and one who clamps shut her own womb in order to spit on the Baby Jesus. That family is cursed and any babies they have won't have a snowball's chance in Hell for Salvation for generations (Numbers 14:18; Malachi 2:3)!

It was never because she's a woman unlike you I don't believe women are inferior. It was she was was a corrupt politician who had a long history of wrong doing...

Never heard the of the saying "the hand that rocks thecradle is the hand that rules the world"? With out us women how can we birth leaders.. don't get me wrong I'm not a feminazi. I hate the third wave the second and first none at all.