View Single Post
(#3660)
Old
Unsaved trash, swedish meatball
Under Investigation

Samantha Old is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 04-04-2014, 09:45 PM

Denmark does not as far as I know have that many muslims, but like most countries, do have some muslim imigrants.

I still write with some of the members of the Baptist community in Denmark and most Christians in Denmark is Lutheran, maybe becouse it is what they are born and raised with.
Wiccans are very, very few in Denmark, I am told less then 10 persons are known to have those strange beliefs.
There are some, but less then 200 persons who still belief in the old heathen nordic gods, the same gods, that the vikings, who came from the Nordic countries did, when the vikings existed. I find it wierd that anyone belief in heathen gods.
A great deal more is members of pentecostal church I am not sure how many or what that church is about, sence I have never been in one, but I think it is some sort of movement that had startet from here in USA.

Now I got to go to work. I am a nurse, working in a hospital and work schedules are long, but when I get home and have had some sleep, I will go in to the introduction forum.