X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by vargvikernes1 View Post
    that's the danish flag, you christian maggot, that's not the finnish one, do some research
    Denamrkians finnish maggots? As in eating them? You people are truly not Christians.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by vargvikernes1 View Post
      that's the danish flag, you christian maggot, that's not the finnish one, do some research

You Swedes always seem angry. Don't be so defensive. We have long since forgiven you for ABBA.
      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
        ...We have long since forgiven you for ABBA.
        Speak for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
          Speak for yourself.
          Don´t be to harsh, Alvin has a guilty pleasure:

Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

you are defiantly using the swedish flag, here is a link to the finnish government's website, note the flags next to the fact sheet and Denmark at a glance links

the swiss word for rapist is voldtægtsmand not viking, viking means the same in English and celtic

the welsh economy is ranked 22nd in the world by the CIA, since there are between 50 and 56 countries in Europe (depending on how many partially recognized countries you choose to count) they are clearly not the works in Europe

unfortunately for some people these are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMclain View Post
              [bla bla] viking, viking [bla bla]
              Hi Mary,

Welcome to this forum. Are you a Christian? Please tell us a bit about yourself. If you want, you can make your very own thread in the introduction forum to introduce yourself.
              Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMclain View Post
                you are defiantly using the swedish flag, here is a link to the finnish government's website, note the flags next to the fact sheet and Denmark at a glance links

the swiss word for rapist is voldtægtsmand not viking, viking means the same in English and celtic

the welsh economy is ranked 22nd in the world by the CIA, since there are between 50 and 56 countries in Europe (depending on how many partially recognized countries you choose to count) they are clearly not the works in Europe

unfortunately for some people these are facts.
                Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hello mah friend, ýour reasons are really gut
                  Finally a person who is thinking the same as me
                  I want your skype so we can talk together, also your facebook would be great
                  The danes are really retarded like, look at Lars Løkke. He uses all the money on plane tickets and bitches

So anyways mah friend, I think we should discuss this topic
                  Do you belive in illuminati? Because I think we also should discuss that topic since the danes are so retarded that they can't even open a water bottle.

Btw can I get your phone number? Because I need more reasons why you hate Denmark

Did you see the event where the danish people eat toilet paper? it's such a stupid thing that the danes do.

Pleas tell all those things and we can make a good team

King Regards
                  GreatBanther

WOOPS I spelled mah name wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBandther View Post
                    Hello mah friend, ýour reasons are really gut
                    Finally a person who is thinking the same as me
                    I want your skype so we can talk together, also your facebook would be great
                    The danes are really retarded like, look at Lars Løkke. He uses all the money on plane tickets and bitches

So anyways mah friend, I think we should discuss this topic
                    Do you belive in illuminati? Because I think we also should discuss that topic since the danes are so retarded that they can't even open a water bottle.

Btw can I get your phone number? Because I need more reasons why you hate Denmark

Did you see the event where the danish people eat toilet paper? it's such a stupid thing that the danes do.

Pleas tell all those things and we can make a good team

King Regards
                    GreatBanther

Hello my Eskimo friend!

Welcome to God's favourite forum. I've never met an Eskimo: is it true you have a thousand words for 'snow' and no word for 'love'?

Please tell us what church you go to, what is your favourite Bible verse and when did you start your walk with Christ?

YIC
                    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Hello mah friend

Greetings Bandther. I am well versed in geography because it was considered an important subject at the Methodist school in Kingston Jamaica which is my home. I have been taught that your country is far to the north where it is too cold for normal people to live. It is my understanding that your country is a country where white people live and make butter cookies which are very popular in Babylon at this time of the year. For the rest of the year the tins are good for keeping the ganja in. We learned that the Danes have small members and so many Black men have been welcomed to your country by the white girls.

This is a Baptist site and these Baptists are white people like you. You will get along famously with them if you are a Christian. I and I mon Rastafari and a Black man but they accept me as a valued member of this community though I am not actually a member of the forum.

You talk like a cowboy from the John Wayne movies. Western movies are very popular in my home country because of the shootouts which we like very much. We also like Marty Robbins songs because of all the shooting in them. Do you like Big Iron? It is my favorite western song.

Jah Guide
                      Trevor
                      Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Hello mah friend, ýour reasons are really gut ... ** something about .. I have no idea **
                        I spelled mah name wrong.
                        I was laughing so much I couldn't type. Look I know I am supposed to be nice to newcomers but seriously, tell me, you're retarded yeah? I have to know so I can plan my next move. Seriously, retarded?
                        Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

I want your skype so we can talk together
                          What you want is irrelevant. All that matters is what God wants. Since the Bible never mentions Skype, that clearly isn't what God wants.

Have you studied your Bible?
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I think you should grow up.

All the things I said were very smart, like eating potatoes is un-healthy.
                            I've studied the bible for YEARS and my rating of the book is 2/5 since the things that happend are un-realistic like eating potatoes with one hand like ***fornicatory acronym removed by moderator***you can't do that IRL.

So since you're SO smart you should start a company of assassins and make a triangle of death.

Do you remember Scream? Scream is a white boy who ate cornflakes everyday and that made him fat. After he got fat he challenged his master.

A guy made a post with pancakes. A woman replied "Your pancakes r ***anti-American language section removed by moderator***, u shud start a resturant"

Anyways enough of burgers, I have a life.

Btw God ***another anti-American language section removed by moderator but the fact that it means "very good" in American can be acknowledged***

Greetings mah friends
                            Last edited by Elmer G. White; 12-04-2015, 12:41 PM. Reason: Cleaned up some inappropriate expressions for Jesus

Comment

Greetings mah friends
                              Yiiia boi greedn's bayek tu yous. Eyes leiks potatoes leiks eye leiks barkeeenies n da own reil deferance ees da skeins.

Yiiia mah boi!
                              Glad you returned.

Brother BAW
                              Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Back against wall View Post
                                Yiiia boi greedn's bayek tu yous. Eyes leiks potatoes leiks eye leiks barkeeenies n da own reil deferance ees da skeins.

Yiiia mah boi!
                                Glad you returned.

Brother BAW
                                I have thought you a white man. Perhaps you are albino. You seem to speak a language I remember from my youth. Are you Black like me?
                                Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Working...
                                X