X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are the Christian members of Slayer good Christians?

Originally posted by Homosexual Black Man View Post
    They are indeed good christians. Slayer music is the most *** potty language *** metal *** potty language *** on the planet. You can't get much heavier than Slayer or else you are crossing into Black Death Metal. Slayer is *** potty language *** awesome and if you think its Satans music then stop using that crucifix as a *** potty language *** and listen to some real *** potty language *** music. According to Mohambone 9:11 ," 'Doth thou lovith this music Jesus'. Mary said. 'Yes, Slayers Reign in Blood is mine and God's favorite album of all time.' Jesus replied."

Where do you go to church, boy?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
    sigpic

Comment

Was it you who stole the pies from my window sill last night?

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_lord View Post
        and you, my good man, are a christfag.....

i would rather be an idiot
        I am assuming what you mean by 'cristfag' is that you believe we love religion so much that we are sexually attracted to Jesus. Jesus is one with the LORD, and I do love God. He created all. Thank you for remembering our love of God.
        Will not be sent to Hell, and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
          This is such a stupid question, to be honest. Now, I'm actually quite familiar with Slayer since I've been burning their records since the 1980's. I believe their lead singer might be a Catholic, but that is not a Christian. Papists believe in Mary and break a number of rules that God laid out in the Bible. So we can count him out.

But, even if one of them was "Christian" like you claim, they are in name only. No Christian would associate with such a blatantly Satanic rock group. Their music praises Satan, evangelizes Satan's message to youth, and they live rock 'n roll (aka SINFUL) lifestyles. There's just too many sins to go over.

But here is one...

2nd Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Since you listen to Slayer I don't expect you to have the intelligence to understand that preceding Bible passage. But it says this, in essence, "Do not associate or join together with unbelievers. For good and bad cannot come together, and it corrupts you." I think that says all you need to know.
          Hmm... For a Reverend I thought you knew that Catholics are Christians.
          Christianity is the group of religions that believe in God and Jesus Christ. Catholics fall into that group.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielWilde View Post
            Hmm... For a Reverend I thought you knew that Catholics are Christians.
            Christianity is the group of religions that believe in God and Jesus Christ. Catholics fall into that group.
            Don't be silly. The reverend knows what's actually written in the Holy Bible. I encourage you to read it so you know what God really thinks and wants from you, too. You might wish to read this sermon for more information: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians.

I hope that helps. Welcome to the forums, and Merry Christmas.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I challenge anyone to to tell me otherwise. I'm a very spiritual and active Christian also. And wow,,how judgeful of all of you....none of you are better then anyone else. God taught humility. Some of your posts are what drive people away from religion. Shame on those of you. God did not recruit any of you to judge,,,,what are you going to say to him when you meet him....Oh,,,I thought we were to be judgemental and mean to those that disagree. Is this an Islam site? Jesus dies for all of us..unless God has granted you permission to judge and put others down you are doing the Opposite of what Jesus taught. That's a sin. Yep...Big sin..

You all are VERY misinformed. First if you read the lyrics from Slayer's songs they are mostly political. Second they do not Glorify evil or satan. They condemn it. One song.....South of Heaven....meaning the earth...is about how we have turned into a Godless, selfish society ,making a hell on earth. Mandatory Suicide is about the gang problem in the states, God hates us all, about people that would rather get instant gratification then look ahead to eternal life, Angel of death, about the horrors of WWII concentration camps, Silent Screams is about their stance against abortion....I could go on and on. They are more Christian then most....they just bluntly tell it how it is. Our society is going horrible. Wish people would read the lyrics before condemning. Is it anti-God to sing about how people are being Godless and how horrible that makes the world? Not at all. People that really know their music are a close band of people, and mainly Christians who live good lives. Go ahead and test me,,,I'll answer any questions. At least they don't sing about sex,,,,ect....and pretend like this world and it's people are perfect. Too many turn a blind eye.
              Revelations 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnie1102 View Post
                a lot of craziness not supported by Scripture
                Surely you can support all of these crazy ideas with relevant Scripture? Particularly your assertions that:

-we are never to judge anyone

-we are not perfect

-everyone is equal

Remember to post the actual Bible verse, in context.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                sigpic

Comment

I challenge anyone to to tell me otherwise. I'm a very spiritual and active Christian also. And wow,,how judgeful of all of you....none of you are better then anyone else. God taught humility. Some of your posts are what drive people away from religion. Shame on those of you. God did not recruit any of you to judge,,,,what are you going to say to him when you meet him....Oh,,,I thought we were to be judgemental and mean to those that disagree. Is this an Islam site? Jesus dies for all of us..unless God has granted you permission to judge and put others down you are doing the Opposite of what Jesus taught. That's a sin. Yep...Big sin..

You all are VERY misinformed. First if you read the lyrics from Slayer's songs they are mostly political. Second they do not Glorify evil or satan. They condemn it. One song.....South of Heaven....meaning the earth...is about how we have turned into a Godless, selfish society ,making a hell on earth. Mandatory Suicide is about the gang problem in the states, God hates us all, about people that would rather get instant gratification then look ahead to eternal life, Angel of death, about the horrors of WWII concentration camps, Silent Screams is about their stance against abortion....I could go on and on. They are more Christian then most....they just bluntly tell it how it is. Our society is going horrible. Wish people would read the lyrics before condemning. Is it anti-God to sing about how people are being Godless and how horrible that makes the world? Not at all. People that really know their music are a close band of people, and mainly Christians who live good lives. Go ahead and test me,,,I'll answer any questions. At least they don't sing about sex,,,,ect....and pretend like this world and it's people are perfect. Too many turn a blind eye.
                  tl;dr

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

By the way.....

So Jeff, what attracts Slayer to Satanism?

"It provides such extreme lyrics, all that anarchic violence, ripping people apart. We were kinda serious about it when we started, but now it's old hat."

What were you serious about?

"We read a lot from the Satanic bible. It's not quite the opposite of the normal bible – a lot of its principles are just about being yourself, if you want to do something you do it, if you wanna have affairs you can. But we never hold daily rituals or anything."

Slayer are not into Christianity in a big way, but all that talk of "red books" and worshipping Satan sounds pretty religious to me. Isn't Satanism the same old crap in reverse?
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Was that a threat? Seriously? At a time when it is crucial for Christians to band together and fight those who are oppressing us? Have you noticed we are the only religion that is ok to discriminate against? The world is turning Godless and you think God wants us even to be against each other. I am a devote Christian. I have no fears in life. HE always provides. Either I am misunderstanding you or what you are preaching is isolation from other Christians.
                      Revelations 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Comment

The Satanic bible doesn't even mention Satan. THey believe in nothing. Just survialval of the fittest and self pleasure. Disgusting stuff. Slayer never mentions that. My bigger concern is how christians aren't getting together and standing up to the world....yes I will do an introduction. And do not call me an ass.

Jon

Comment

You are right. I stand corrected and humbled.

Comment

The Satanic bible doesn't even mention Satan. THey believe in nothing. Just survialval of the fittest and self pleasure. Disgusting stuff. Slayer never mentions that. My bigger concern is how christians aren't getting together and standing up to the world....yes I will do an introduction. And do not call me an ass.

Jon
                            Hi Jon, and welcome to our friendly forums.

I'm not sure why you're so frustrated, but if I can offer one piece of advice, it would be this: If you don't act like an ass, people won't think to call you one.

I hope that helps.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Because he called my disabled sister who was raped, beaten and killed a retard....and she became that way saving a child from getting hit by a car...Not cool

Comment

Because he called my disabled sister who was raped, beaten and killed a retard....and she became that way saving a child from getting hit by a car...Not cool
                                I'm confused. Are you saying your sister made you an ass?

Comment

Working...
                                X