View Single Post
(#102)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

CAUTION - Underage Poster

TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWretch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians - 04-24-2014, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
No, you're not a Christian. Not in any sense of the word. You are evil because by the LORD's own definition, if you do not serve Him you oppose Him (Matthew 12:30). I've read through all your posts now and have yet to find any instance in which you take the time to praise the Lord Christ Almighty Himself, or defend His Honor against those who would seek to destroy Him and His ways.

What you lack dear, is heart. You have no heart for Jesus. You have no gratitude, and I imagine that's because you don't really appreciate what He has to offer those who dedicate their lives to fear and serve Him - Salvation.

What you need is to understand your position in this world. As it stands now, you stand among the lowest of the low. You are contemptible to the Lord God Almighty Himself because you are but a vile enemy (Romans 5:10). Why, to Him, you are nothing less disgusting than filthy, rotten, stench-ridden menstrual rags (Isaiah 64:6). This is what the LORD thinks of you. And yet, even while you are so utterly repulsive, He sent His Only Begotten Son to suffer an awfully uncomfortable three hours in the sun with no sunscreen or sunglasses, just to be further inconvenienced with a temporary death. But how do you repay Him? Not in gratitude, not in love (John 14:15), but with a haughty laugh and a refusal to kowtow to Him as is your duty (Ecclesiastes 12:13).

So don't tell us you're a Christian. You're not even close. You're a schoolgirl with an attitude that suggests you rely on Jesus Himself no more than you rely on your childhood Teddy Bear - a mere talisman for your affection, an object upon which you transfer your own sense of strength and value.

If you truly love Jesus, you will obey His commands (1 John 5:3). Then He won't abandon you to the Hell He created long before you were born just for the likes of you (John 3:18). We will see the fruits of your faith in your words. If you cannot sufficiently praise the Sweet Redeemer, you will be asked to leave.
I'm a Christian. I'm just not an extremist.