View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Heartbreak? On Easter? - 05-10-2014, 10:02 PM

Brothers:

I discovered 27 issues of Ms. Magazine, a photo of Rachel Maddow, and travel brochures from Vermont in Jennifer's prayer closet last evening. She has refused to go to church, my neighbor has to cook meals for my sons and I, and I feel completely repulsed by what was once (I thought) a vibrant, loving woman. She cut her hair short using a photo of Ellen Degeneres as a guide. Is there now any hope for her, or have more devils entered her once cleansed soul?

Is this cause for a letter of divorcement? Where does my responsibility for her sin no longer keep me from heaven's portals? My sons are running around asking me why mommy looks like a man. My oldest has been so distant lately, and my youngest is oblivious but constantly clings to me.

I claim victory in Jesus name - and I ask for your continued prayers.

Doc