View Single Post
(#54)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

DogSpitAsshatBitch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Get your "Paris Hilton" pink accessory Bible! - 08-10-2008, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Oh please spare us the theatrics. A drunken injun squaw like you would kill for the chance to look like a Normal White girl. Sister Hilton is rich, White, Blonde haired and Blue-eyed, just like Jesus. Most of you savages don't even look human. All brown and withered, jaw hanging open, stringy greasy hair hanging down in your face, stinking to high heaven, flies buzzing around you.

Any God-fearing Man would choose sister Hilton for a wife long before you. You need to set aside your petty jealousies and accept Christ the way Sister Paris did.
I am not a piffleing drunk, you imbecile. I am only 35% Native American. I have blue eyes and blonde hair except I dyed my hair color. I hated my blonde hair. What does blonde hair and blue eyes have to with anything?I would never be jealous of a bimbo like her. I think she needs to not take things for granted and stop being a whore. Also, people including her need to realize that money is not everything. What you just said about my people are lies and false that some idiot like you made up because you are racist! I smell very good thank you because I bathe every day unlike you. You are a crazy racist asshole lunatic. Actually all Native look human because we are humans you piffleing idiot! Everyone is weird in their own little way so I guess you will be technically talk about what society considers normal. Well piffle being normal!