View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Jesus Favorite Christian
Most Precious in the Sight of Jesus

Mrs. Betty Bowers has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Betty Bowers has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Betty Bowers has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Betty Bowers has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Betty Bowers has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Betty Bowers has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Betty Bowers has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Betty Bowers has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Betty Bowers has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Betty Bowers has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Betty Bowers has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Mrs. Bowers best quotes - 05-17-2008, 02:38 PM

Inviting me to join the Ladies of Landover is tantamount to inviting Jesus to try Heaven, dear. I have been an active member for quite some time.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/thestaff/ladies/

I am unfamiliar with your shadow organization that apparently goes by the same name. I do, however, suspect tacit affiliation with the Great Whore of Babylon, as she is notorious for lending her sullied name to everything from Catholicism to canasta clubs.