View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Founder, Operation Rescue, Now in Heaven with Jesus
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither Christian Love Real American™ Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Mission to Australia Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Buford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: BRING BACK SLAVERY!!! - 11-13-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
i dont know where to start with such an offensive topic

i am posting from my african american berry and it would wear out my little keyboard to post all the reasons this topic should be deleted
That's strange, from your avatar, I never would guess that you're African American. Of course, I know that some whites lived in Africa too, so I guess you're one of those. Sounds to me like you're a traitor to your race. You guys never should have given South Africa back to the darkies. When it was white controlled, it was a paradise.

However, I'm confident in the long run. The Lord has sent the AIDS plague to Africa to rid the continent of Negroes. We all know that Jesus looks favorably upon the white race, and has chosen us (not the "meek" which means "gays") to inherit the Earth.

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
- Rush Limbaugh