View Single Post
(#3561)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishBrewer View Post
bastiality??? where in my religion does that take place??? and iceland bankrupt???? i think not. they are doing way better than the USA at the moment. so is the rest of the World. i mean africa has less debt than the USA.
and chosen??? prove to me they were chosen.
Not only bestiality but also FRAUD or do i have to place the following?

"But Sleipnir he begat With Svadilfari"

Your so called "god" didn't do it just for fun with Svađilfari, he did it so his family could con the contractor and not pay the bill.

Those bestial lezbo electing heathens do like to defraud those that believe in them...

http://www.sovereignman.com/finance/...ete-lie-12348/

As for our debt, of course it's bigger than africa's. Who would, in his right mind, lend that kind of money to penniless, worthless negros?

As for the chosen part it is so easy that i'll just pick a few more:

Psalms 89:3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,

Psalms 106:5 That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance.

Matthew 12:18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Enough?

PRAISE THE LORD