X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acne – The Mark of the Devil!

Originally posted by princesshenryjosephshackleton View Post
    "Spots?" What makes you so sure this refers to acne? Your eyes are spots, they could be talking about them for all you know.

Oh really? Including stereotypes about you people as well? Are those also true?

Your constant attempts to engage us in debate are growing tedious. Why don't you go read the Bible and come back once the Holy Spirit has entered you?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
      Stereotyping saves time. If I jump to the conclusion the man approaching me is a darkie I can assume a proactive defensive position to protect myself.
      But that's not what people stereotype nowadays, so how do you know which one is right? (that was a rhetorical question, no need to answer it).

The point is, I could create a stereotype about anything, but that wouldn't mean that it's true. When someone had the genius idea to stereotype witches as old women covered in boils, how do you know that they had it right?

Comment

People that wear New Era hats scare me. Is that stereotyping?
        Come climb my mountains.

Comment

"Spots?" What makes you so sure this refers to acne? Your eyes are spots, they could be talking about them for all you know.
          Now you really are talking drivel, replace the word spot with eye in the following verse and ask yourself does it makes sense? No it doesn't. Clearly it refers to acne. You are deluded and obviously attempting to lead us astray.

Job 11:15
          For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:
          Genesis 7:5
          And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
          And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

The point is, I could create a stereotype about anything, but that wouldn't mean that it's true. When someone had the genius idea to stereotype witches as old women covered in boils, how do you know that they had it right?
            Because that is what witches look like. If I see woman who wears black (and may or may not have a pet) who knows more than she should it is logical to assume she is a witch and treat her accordingly.

Do you see now?

YIC
            Posted via Mobile Device
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

So you're saying that the people who first chose to associate warts with witches knew what they were talking about?
              Warts are Gods way of identifying witches so that we may follow his command.

Exodus 22:18
              Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
              Genesis 7:5
              And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
              And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Lawl, one of my friends is probably one of the biggest god/religion hater that I know. And in the 4/5 years that I know him he never got ay acne or spots etc. Now you guys are only looking or a reason to hate or judge more people because of their looks. x.x

Comment

Originally posted by Namelessdemon View Post
                  Lawl, one of my friends is probably one of the biggest god/religion hater that I know. And in the 4/5 years that I know him he never got ay acne or spots etc. Now you guys are only looking or a reason to hate or judge more people because of their looks. x.x
                  John 7:24
                  Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    John 7:24
                    Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment
                    And judging someone because of their acne is righteous? No, it isn't. If you judge them for their acne then you're judging them because of their appearance. So you're basicly ignoring what the bible says.

Comment

And judging someone because of their acne is righteous? No, it isn't. If you judge them for their acne then you're judging them because of their appearance. So you're basicly ignoring what the bible says.
                      Not at all.

If God sends such a clear signal as an affliction of boils that He hates a person it's our solemn duty to try to guide them back to Salvation(R). God has already judged them.

People like you who would faff about and leave them to suffer for all eternity rather than confront the real issues make me sick!
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                        Not at all.

If God sends such a clear signal as an affliction of boils that He hates a person it's our solemn duty to try to guide them back to Salvation®. God has already judged them.

People like you who would faff about and leave them to suffer for all eternity rather than confront the real issues make me sick!
                        Yet my friend doesn't have any of that. Does this mean God approves of his God hating ways?

Comment

Yet my friend doesn't have any of that. Does this mean God approves of his God hating ways?
                          God punishes people in many ways. He'll get his.
                          sigpic
                          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                          The truth about volcanos
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                            God punishes people in many ways. He'll get his.
                            He sure takes his time with his punishment then. =O My friendy has thought that way as long as I know him. =O And he probably played all the games in the Satan's entertainment section haha. xD Still no sign of God dissaproving it.~~

Comment

He sure takes his time with his punishment then. =O My friendy has thought that way as long as I know him. =O And he probably played all the games in the Satan's entertainment section haha. xD Still no sign of God dissaproving it.~~
                              Eternity is far longer than the 30 or 40 years your friend has on Earth.

YIC
                              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Might I draw your attention here!

All sinners and all thought they were going to get away with it.
                                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X