View Single Post
(#69)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Potty mouth

AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Negro Music Is Satanic - 09-12-2014, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth Minister Harry View Post
I've always suspected negro music to be a cacophony of the devil. I'm not talking about the old negroid spirituals where the coloreds jump and jive and jig for Jesus right in the middle of a "sermon" about Zion or some other silliness. I'm talking about the kind of music that inspires perfectly healthy teen boys to lower their trousers to their knees and gather on lawns in the suburbs as if they are in some kind of "freedman's town".

After researching the subject of boy behavior in depth, I have discovered a definitive link between satan and negro music. The link is: GOATS

Firstly, there is no question that goats are satan's mini-mules:

Leviticus 16:21-22
21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands vpon the head of the liue goate, and confesse ouer him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sinnes, putting them vpon the head of the goate, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wildernesse.

22 And the goate shall beare vpon him all their iniquities, vnto a land not inhabited; and he shall let goe the goat in the wildernesse.

Now, when played side by side with a goat bleating in a satanic tongue, rap music is immediately identifiable as the very voice of satan himself!

USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN VIEWING/HEARING THIS EVIDENCE!

You are a racist FAGGOT. piffle head queer