View Single Post
(#1640)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

JuckleJack is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 01-24-2014, 06:18 PM

Hi, for starters I would like to mention I never made it 1 minute into the video. I stopped somewhere around the Earth being 6,000 years old. To add some input on that I have a simple question, are you people stupid? The Earth is obviously older and 6,000 years. I wasn't even aware this was up for debate until this moment. When I was a kid I watched some Veggy Tails movie about a fish slapping town and how God destroyed the town or something of the sort (this was a dictation from the Bible correct?). Why was it that God destroyed the town again? I feel it had something to do with people being hateful to each other. Let me ask you another question while we're on the subject, when you depicted that you should beat your children and disown those who do not believe in the same thing as you, what were you smoking? I'm happy to be an Atheist just so I can say I am the complete opposite of you fools. If God existed why am I still here typing? Is it because I'll get what's coming to me when the time is right? If God was the hateful man who damned everyone that did not respect his writing (may I add this writing was probably the discovery of psychedelic mushrooms) why is he taking my, for lack of a better word, shit? To answer some common questions before they might be asked. How did the universe come to existence? I do not know, but I am positive there is a scientific answer to the question that human knowledge has yet to achieve. How did we end up on this planet? I do not know either, I do not think Science will ever answer this question but I refuse to believe an invisible man in the sky poofed us here.

Or am I utterly mistaken and currently speaking to a Satanic group of worshipers? O.o