View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, repulisive teenaged demon
Under Investigation

NataSmAI is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.NataSmAI is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are computer viruses plagues sent by God? - 04-17-2014, 03:40 PM

No, John Creeser, in response to your PM (for which some reason I am unable to PM a reply)....we are not rude, nor do we consider responding to questions asked that are totally ridiculous. Saying we will burn in hell for eternity because of a "vexatious" post does also have no effect whatsoever since, from our view, there is no hell in which to burn.

A stupid question was posted, to which I replied with an appropriate response that you view as equally ridiculous. Serious infractions being never forgiven doesn't sound like something God would do either. After all, should I ask for her forgiveness, it seems I would easier get into heaven than back onto your web site.

As to viruses being created by God....seriously...that is just one boneheaded question. Does that infer then, did God, in her perfect wisdom, design a flawed computer that was susceptible to viruses? This is the sort of edumacational nonsense we need kept out of schools and keep kids away from.

And....I would rather spend eternity with someone who did not require my worship and lacks ability to be questioned for ridiculous ideals.