Thread: Evil Beaver
View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Evil Beaver - 02-21-2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
This is outrageous. I bet they have bigamist families on both sides, so they can tap into two sets of government resources.

Oh, the beaver pelts are warm, I'll give them that.

I have a beaver coat that's warm as toast.

In fact, I think I will order beaver coats for all my friends. That might cut down on the population. They've all got a target on their backs, now!

(pm me your size)
Very nice.

Dear Brothers, I would like to point out that beaver trapping season runs from November to mid April.

In fact, this is from the Iowa hunting and trapping synopsis.

Beaver3 Nov. 3 - April 15, 2013 8 a.m. on First Day No Limit No Limit
3 Can shoot them, but not with a shotgun or speared.

What could be better than giving the woman in your life a fur coat that you trapped yourself.

Drama queen